Web and Call
- When you call us, Fone Dynamics collects and logs data about your call including your: caller ID, mobile location information, timestamps, interactions with your device and our phone systems, and voice recordings. We may then associate this data with other information and records about you.
- When you use our online services, Fone Dynamics may log your device information and your interactions with our online services.
- Fone Dynamics may use personal information you provide us with, to:
- Improve and provide services to you;
- Administrate and manage those services including charging and billing;
- Contact you with promotions, offers, news and other information, from time to time, unless you you the relevant opt out mechanisms;
- Forward appropriate information to Debt Collection agencies on accounts which exceed our policies; and
- Comply with a legislative instrument such as a request for information by a regulatory body or a Court Order.
- Fone Dynamics will not disclose or release any information you give us to any third party, company or individual. (Unless the law requires us to, such as by law enforcement agencies when they are required to investigate offensive and/or illegal activities under State and/or Federal Laws).
- Fone Dynamics is required by law to retain some customer information for a minimum of five years. We do not retain personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
- Client information is stored on controlled facilities, secure from unauthorised access.
- Proof of identity is required before information gets released to any person, including the registered client.
- Fone Dynamics ensures that any personal details are correct and up-to-date, and will amend any inaccuracies or changes to details on request.